Tia Premium Blue File
Heat-Treated Firewire™ NiTi Rotary reciprocating Files with high efficiency and cutting performance achiever.
Our Series consists :
T20 T25 T40 T50 TPBA
fully compatible with your current system meaning a seamless transition.
Reciprocating rotary files also known as single file, which processed by new nickel-titnium material,
File needle with flexibility, better anti-fatigue ability for cyclical use, more safety in clinical operation.
Non blade of the safety circular apical
Works with the system you already use.
- use hand files size 10 to search the canal until working length .
- Use T20 as described until working length has been reached. If resistance is encountered, do not apply pressure. Remove the instrument from the canal, re-apply solvent and try again.
- Use a brushing motion against lateral walls to remove residual obturation material.
- After reaching working length with T25, use R40 or R50 for an increased apical enlargement, as necessary.
- Use at 250 to 350 RPM and reciprocating system
- Irrigate with NaOCl, recapitulate, and re-irrigate after using each files
- Use a deliberate brushing motion away from external root concavities to facilitate file progression
STERILIZATION & STORAGE:
- Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
- Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
- When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.
- This product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce first-in first-out method for stock management.
- Do not store the instrument under a germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration
PACKAGE AND SIZE:
- Single packaging unit: 4 pcs. /package (TPBA)
- Assorted package (TPBA): 1 file from each size/package (T20~T50)
- Single size packaging: T20 /0.05, T25/0.08, T40/0.06, T50/0.05