Tia Premium Gold File
Heat-Treated Firewire™ NiTi Rotary Files.
Our Series consists :
TX1 TX2 TX3 TPGA
Tia Premium Gold File is endodontics heat treatment files and Totally compatible to your current system. It’s everything you love about the multi taper files, with added refinements to improve performance. And now, that performance and more continues in Tia Premium Gold File
AGGRESSIVE CUTTING ABILITY
Rectangular cross-section design for greater strength
M-Wire NiTi alloy for increased flexibility and resistance to cyclic fatigue
The handle of Tia Premium Gold File is improved from 13mm to 11mm , which make much more accessibility to teeth.
Works with the system you already use.
- Using #10, #15 K file to detect the root canal.
- TX1, if necessary, V0 reaches the length of #15 K file.
- Using #15 K file to measure and determine the working length.
- TX2 to the working length.
- TX3 to the working length
- Use at 300 RPM and a torque of 2.0 to 5.2 Ncm
- Use in any region of a canal that has a confirmed and reproducible glide path
- Irrigate with NaOCl, recapitulate, and re-irrigate after using each files
- Use a deliberate brushing motion away from external root concavities to facilitate file progression
STERILIZATION & STORAGE:
- Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
- When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.
- Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
- This product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce first-in first-out method for stock management.
- Do not store the instrument under a germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
PACKAGE AND SIZE:
- Single size packaging: 3 files /package (TPG#)
- Assorted package (TPGA): 1 file from each size/package (TX1~TX3)
- Single size packaging: TX1 File(17/04) TX2 (25/06) TX3(30/07)