Tia RT Gold File
Heat-Treated ProTaper Retreatment Files compatible System
Our Series consists :
TE1 TE2 TE3 TRGA
COMPATIBLE WITH RETREATMENT
Tia RT Gold File is fully compatible with your current system meaning a seamless transition.
AGGRESSIVE CUTTING ABILITY
better clean the debris ，keep original canal shape
Amazing durable to remove filling material
MM mark can help to detain the length when working ,improved nano gold technology make gold wire become better performance than niti
Works with the system you already use.
- Establish a pilot hole using small sized stainless steel hand files with an appropriate solvent, heat carrier or ultrasonic instrument.
- Without engaging dentin, gently press the spinning TE1 into the obturation material.
- Use the TE1 to remove the obturation material from the coronal 1/3.
- Next, use the TE2 to progressively remove material from the middle 1/3.
- When appropriate, use the TE3 to remove obturation material from the apical 1/3. Use hand files with a solvent to remove obturation materials from the apical 1/3 when encountering intricate anatomy.
- Use at speed 350 – 400 RPM and a torque of 2.0 to 2.5 Ncm
- 20/.06: Speed 350 to 400 RPM and torque of 2.0 N/cm
- 25/.06, 35/.04, 55/.06: Speed 350 to 400 RPM and torque of 2.5 N/cm
- Use in any region of a canal that has a confirmed and reproducible glide path
- Irrigate with NaOCl, recapitulate, and re-irrigate after using each files
- Use a deliberate brushing motion away from external root concavities to facilitate file progression
STERILIZATION & STORAGE:
- Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
- Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
- When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances completely and sterilize.
- This product is subject to be improved without previous notice. Enforce first-in first-out method for stock management.
- Do not store the instrument under a germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
PACKAGE AND SIZE:
- Single packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (TRGA)
- Assortment: 1 pcs. from each size/package (TE1~TE3)
- TE1:.09 TE2:.08 TE3:.07