Tia Tornado Blue File
Tiadent Rotary File Systems Heat Active Files With black gold wire Assorted
Our Series consists :
TT15 ( #15/04.06) TT20 ( #20/04.06) TT25 ( #25/04.06) TT30 ( #30/04.06) TT35 ( #35/04.06) TT40 ( #40/04.06) TTBA( #15-40/04.06)
Tia Premium Flex File Adopted black wire and unit taper design to gain more dentist like
KEEP ORIGINAL CANAL SHAPE
The special design will better keep the original shape of the canal
all files can prebend for super curved and difficult canal
MM mark can help to detain the length when working ,improved nano gold technology make gold wire become better performance than niti
Choose the most use size and taper files in one case for meet all request of dentist needs
- Create the glide path. Establish Working Length ;Scout the coronal 2/3 with #10 or #15 with hand files. Gently work these instruments until glide path is confirmed.(Using Nevigate optionally)
- Widen the orifice of root canal by Opener.Remove dentine, brush canal wall by circumferential operating motion.
- Remove and shape the canals with 20/.06 or 25/.06 to the Working Length.Use 35/04 to finishing the apical part.
- Required 55/.06 for larger canals.
- Use at speed 350 – 400 RPM and a torque of 2.0 to 2.5 Ncm
- 20/.06: Speed 350 to 400 RPM and torque of 2.0 N/cm
- 25/.06, 35/.04, 55/.06: Speed 350 to 400 RPM and torque of 2.5 N/cm
- Use in any region of a canal that has a confirmed and reproducible glide path
- Irrigate with NaOCl, recapitulate, and re-irrigate after using each files
- Use a deliberate brushing motion away from external root concavities to facilitate file progression
STERILIZATION & STORAGE:
- Steam Sterilize at 134°C(273°F) / 2,1 bars / 18 min.for root canal instruments and filling.
- Do not employ high pressure steam sterilization apparatus which provides heat above 200 ℃ including drying process.
- If the instrument needs to be reused, clean foreign substances thoroughly and then conduct sterilization.
- Speaking of medical detergent, completely follow the instruction guide by its manufacturer .
- Throw away properly the product when damaged or it has deterioration in performance.
PACKAGE AND SIZE:
- Single size packaging: 6 files /package (TPF#)
- Assorted package (TPFF): 1 file from each size/package (20~55)
- single size packaging: 20/.06, 25/.06, 35/.04, 55/.06.